Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fortune Cookie

I can't have the real thing so I get the next best thing via Facebook and today's Fortune cookie applies very well to my training for this competition:

As the purse is emptied the heart is filled.

Three days in and thank goodness tomorrow is a rest day...I don't think I have a single muscle in my body that is not sore right now - which is a great sign, I am working hard on getting them to show themselves after years of being hidden!  WOO HOO

P.S.
I am still hoping to get some support/sponsorships/donations as I progress...any little bit will help and I thank you in advance for your support!  Here's a breakdown of what I my costs are thus far:

Training - $150.00/month January -June (the competition is mid-late June)
Posing - $15.00/session (24 sessions) 
Supplements - Monthly -range in price from $20.00 - $75.00 (Whey Protein, vitamins, etc.)
Registration fee - not determined yet
Suit - Varies  $150.00 - $3,000.00+ (ya, I'll be on the low end of this; could you imagine paying 5k for a suit?! There are some out there!)
Shoes - $75.00 (approx)
 

If you'd like to help I would very much appreciate it...every little bit helps!
 
Please send your donation via
 
Or mail to
Crystal Gates
PSC 557 Box 2463
FPO, AP 96379

Thank you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment