Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Daily Vitamins

So in my post yesterday I had as one of my top 10 to take vitamins each day....I'm here this afternoon taking mine and I realized that I had missed taking my glutamine with lunch so I was suddenly downing a ton of pills this afternoon.  I hadn't realized how many pills I am popping each day till just now....here's my schedule:

6:45/7:00 Breakfast - take Multi vitamin 1 pill
9:30 Snack - take 1000mg Vit C and 1st dose EFA (I take fish oil here) 2 pills
11:30/12:00 Lunch - 10gm Glutamine (I tried downing the powder but no go for me so I take the pills) 8 pills
2:00 Snack - second dose EFA's (here I take the Animal Pack - brand of EFA's) and Bcomplex 8pills
I then have another snack and dinner between my last dose
8:30/9:00 Snack - 10gm Glutamine - 8 pills

So in all I am taking 27 vitamins/supplement pills each day

Today as I mentioned I forgot the glutamine with lunch and I was late with my 2nd dose of EFA's and Bcomplex so I took them all at the same time....16 pills - I have got to make sure that I don't do that again, that was a lot of friggin pills to get down at one time.  But they are in my belly with my afternoon snack a very yummy 1/2 cup Cottage Cheese, 1/2 cup Red Raspberries, 1 scoop Chocolate whey protein blended, 1tsp SF Raspberry Torani Syrup with 1/4 cup water...YUMMY - Chocolate Covered Raspberry Cheesecake; yes you have to use your imagination on this diet and giving your shakes/snacks a cool name/flavoring makes all the difference! 

Quote of the post:
"No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change."
-Bill Phillips

Now get off this computer, eat something healthy, have another glass of water and exercise!! 
Did you know that you burn calories doing your daily chores too?  Look at this: if  you opted to wash your dishes by hand rather than place them in the dishwasher you could burn up to 200 calories?  (Fitness RX Magazine December '10) What are you waiting for put on those gloves (don't want to ruin those beautiful hands) and get your suds on!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment