Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tough week - Nearly two weeks out

Man if I thought I was tired before....I didn't know what I was talking about! 

This week has been CRAP! It's been the whole group though and so it's supposed to be the norm at this time of the game....I am starving, tired and grumpy.  Saw this today and thought how fitting!

Today's Forecast:
Zero Carbs!
Muscle Pains!
Severe Bitchiness!
With a SLIGHT chance of happy

:)  Yup, that just about sums it up!

I posted on our Oki Bombs page earlier this week that I was in a funk....Thinking that I am crazy for doing this, I was ready to throw in the towel....I haven't seen the scale go down and it's really depressing!  I just want to throw up but that of course is not the answer as I need all that fuel I am inputting to get through the day!  This is what our trainer told us (as it really has been the whole group of us - yes, 10 women all in the same crabby boat, we are a group to be dealt with):

If you don't feel like shit right now... you are doing something WRONG. Take solice in the fact that your bodyfat is being used as fuel.... makes you feel like junk. Congrats ;) 

So that's it isn't it I am doing the right thing and feeling the way that I should is what is supposed to be happening so I am to take solice in it - I think I'd rather take solice in a pint of Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia! 

But, I am two weeks out and I am not a quitter I will see this through to the end and look in the mirror knowing that I am in better health and look DAMN GOOD....Thank you all for supporting me this far and continuing to listen (or in this case read) my antics.

Hugs to you all!

Today's Quote of the post:
“Winning isn't always finishing first. Sometimes winning is just finishing.” - Manuel Diotte.
 
Yes, I  am a winner and will be more so in just a few more days! I am thankful for the group of ladies I have I have met and shared this journey with! And once again a Very Special THANK YOU to Shelly who continues to ride me and deal with my craziness in the gym and beyond ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh... hang in there friend!!! You will do it! :) LOVE that quote.. it's my favorite one yet! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have come so far and you have to be exhausted from all you and your body have done! Korbin told his teacher that his friend's mom was a muscle lady and in a contest for her "strongness" he thinks you are going to pull fire trucks and lift tires...I have told him otherwise but he refuses to think of you in any other way. xo

    ReplyDelete