Thursday, July 21, 2011

Next Show/Competition?

Hi All!

Wow, I can't believe that I am 5 weeks post surgery...I am finally starting to feel mostly normal, my gym routine is getting to be almost back to what it was pre-surgery and I am excited about my next potential show! 

Yes, my trainer (Shelly) and I are going to see how I look when she gets back from her latest competition (she's competing for the first time in Physique at the 2011 USA in Las Vegas, NV...I will be cheering her on from Japan and while I may not be there in person, I hope that she will feel me there in spirit as she ROCKS that show!  Depending on what she thinks (and how hard I give my workout and diet over the next couple of weeks) will decide on my entering into the local Okinawa Ms. Figure (their 37th annual!)  I am excited and nervous all the same....oh my goodness, I am really thinking of doing another show? Don't I remember how tired and carb deprived I was?  How cranky and miserable I felt on certain days - most of the days?   I do BUT...I also remember how great I felt when I stepped out onto that stage!  It was all suddenly worth it and I felt amazing!  I want that again...but I want to make sure that I am also competitive with it and while i have for the most part taken off the past 7 weeks from my last show, I am a little worried that I may not be able to be competitive....can I really drop 10 pounds in 5 weeks, can I get that bit of fat back off my booty and belly that have suddenly reappeared?  That I am worried about....so, we will see when Shelly returns, after she kicks but in her competition and see where it leads me.  If I'm not ready for this one in August, there's always one in Anchorage Alaska early October.....

Yes, I do think I have the bug ;)  Do you have it too?  any exercise or commitment bug?  I sure hope so! 

Today's Quote of the Post:
"Training is what strengthens you, but it's what you eat that changes you" - unknown

No truer words!!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment