Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A great contest to enter

You all know that I have raved about Shelly at TheWorldAccordingToEggface....well, she's got an amazing contest going to celebrate her accomplishments and gains.  Check it out  here and while there be sure to check out some if her super yummy recipes...I love her protein cakes, ideas for bento boxes and her super yummy Ministone-ish soup with Kale and Turkey Meatballs!  So excited to be able to enter this one myself now that I am back Stateside (and to be able to try more of the recipes that I couldn't because I didn't have access to the ingredients!)!!

Good luck! 

Today's Quote of the Post:
 Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas Edison

You all are close if you keep trying.....Don't give up now!  And if you are tempted...remember why you started in the first place

No comments:

Post a Comment